vCash: 500
Here's my updated roster/lines:

Dubeau
Thibeau

Downe Melindy
Racine Emond
Roussy McGurty
Sweeney Primeau/Wood

This is the position with the most depth on our team. I think we will see Flynn stick with 9 guys to start the season like last year. These 9 are all capable at this level and you can always play it safe in case of injuries. The top 5 are straight forward. Sweeney is going to be there. Some people have McGurty on the bubble but he was one of our best defenceman at the end of last season. He dosn't stand out but that cause of the style he plays. I think Brayden also deserves a spot , he too was very solid in his brief time here last season. He was one of our better +/- players and on a weaker second half team. Primeau came to camp ready and looks very good as well. Can't see him being sent home. Overall this is a pretty solid D core, we could use a top pairing offensize quarterback. We will probably see a trade at Christmas.

Veilleux Saulnier Saulnier
Deruelle Barbashev Jaskin
Penny Stephens Johnston
Whitlock Hodge Lalonde
Tremaine Robichaud Malone/Lund

Top line is almost a 100% guarantee. Top 6 looks good, I think we'll see players like Deruelle , Penny and Johnston getting a chance to play alongside Barbashev and Jaskin. Whoever gels the best with them will stick until at least Christmas where a trade for a top6 forward may happen. I think Deruelle and Penny have the best chances of sticking on the second line. We have alot of depth/ bottom 6 forwards. Hodge is a lock as is Johnston. That leaves Stephens , Whitlock , Lalonde , Tremaine , Robichaud , Malone and Lund rounding out the rest of the bottom 6. From what I hear Whitlock is a Flynn type player. He's a grinding , two-way forward. So I can see him being used. From what I've seen Lalonde , Tremaine and Robichaud havn't impressed me much in training camp but because it's a " go for it" year I think they'll have a step on the others because they already have a season of adjusting under their belts.

Needs:

1. Top pairing offensize Defenceman who can quarterback the PP
2. A top 6 winger to play on the left side of Barbashev on the second line
3. Could use a proven back up goaltender , things could get scary if Dubeau goes down

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote