Things to do in Denver when you're still alive...
View Single Post
08-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denver CO
Here's my latest pics -
1) Red Rocks (via a concert or Film On The Rocks)
2) Denver Beer Co (for the scene) or Copper Kettle Brewery (for the beer). I can't stand Denver Beer Co's beer but it's always crazy there for whatever reason. Copper Kettle's location is horrible but their beer is the best in Denver. Absolutely amazing stuff they brew there.
3) Linger for a cocktail - best view of the city. Make sure you take the black staircase to the right when you walk in. It's kind of hidden. And dress up, because the ladies there are hot.
4) Broncos Game - Football is to Denver what hockey is to Canada
5) Buckhorn Exchange - First liquor license in CO, and a good taste of the old west (game meat)
6) Coors Field - Awesome venue
7) Wash Park
8) Little Man Ice Cream - Not the best flavored ice cream (Liks is better..Sweet Action mayyybe) but they give you the most for your money and have all outdoor seating
9) REI Flagship Store - Love that place
10) The mountains - hiking, biking, whatever.
Bender - I live in downtown, so if you need anything specific let me know. I don't know of a good wings place, except Wing Stop but it's kind of in the ghetto and it's a chain. Gov's park makes some decent wings as well and that's a football haven for watching games. But let me know if you need anything else. I live right behind Coors Field so I am literally 5 minutes walking to all the hot spots. Are you going to have a car with you or no?
Last edited by Bonzai12: 08-23-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Bonzai12