View Single Post
Old
08-23-2012, 01:06 PM
MarkGio

vCash: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoie16 View Post
Now looking at the big picture my team does not even look like it can compete very well with you guys lets hope for all those bounce back seasons im hoping for

G:265
A:389
P:654
+-: -5
PPP: 155
GWG: 46
FOW: 2408
Hits: 2176
Blocks: 1145

Wins: 45
Losses: 60
GAA: 2.49
SV%: .915
SO: 6
Don't sweat it. Even those who have high stats, they might not have drafted positionally and will be forced into placing waivers or begging for trades because they have 9 centremen or something crazy like that. They're high stats are likely due to choosing the best player available, and then only when the Yahoo positions are finalized will they realize the best player available wasn't the best selection available. I know I'd hate to gut my team before the season starts.

When I see a crazy amount of face-offs, I know that team needs gutting before the season starts. Obviously an actual winger isn't taking 800+ face-offs! Yahoo will designate them as a centre and people will have a surplus on the bench and be forced to re-arrange their roster. Simple as that.

And these annual stats won't be reflected each week. The numbers vary so much. For example, Sam Gagne had something silly like 20% of his total points occur in one week. Obviously he was a bad fantasy pick every other week! So don't worry about it, you're team looks good. IMO anyways.

MarkGio is offline   Reply With Quote