Sedin-Sedin-Clarkson
Ladd-Kesler-Burrows
Booth-Bozak-Kassian
Brown-Lapierre-Hansen

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Garrison-Markov
Tanev-XXX

Luongo/Schneider

Top 6: 5 players who've scored 30 goals recently, along with the NHL leader in assists for the past 3 seasons. 4 players who play the game with sandpaper, no more Sedin abuse!

Bottom 6: One line which can score. Booth and Bozak aren't afraif of going to the dirty areas to score, and both will chip in physically here and there. Kassian is a for lack of better term a "beast" we feel like he will be the anchor on this line. The "energy line" 2/3 rd of this line we're the same line who 3 rd lined the Canucks to game 7 of the finals. Brown will replace Torres. may not have the same amount of "skill' but he add energy.

D-Obviously losing arguably your best defender always hurts. But if Markov can stay healthy for the time being at least he' on par with Edler. Obviously it's a big "if" But seeing as this is EA NHL both Edler and Markov have the same chance of getting injured.

Goalie: Best goalie tandem in the league. I mentioned before don't try and lowball me for either, I don't mind keeping two elite goalies while your team ices fringe NHL backups. I was offered by some teams scraps for Schneider which made me laugh. Both goalie re-main OTB looking for something which will improve my team.

Manny Malhotra has been placed on waivers