View Single Post
Old
08-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Musashi

vCash: 500
Fact of the matter is, Bones doesn't deserve any of the blame really.. Should he of stepped up and saved the ufc's disaster of a ppv, of course he should of, he would of saved a lot of ppls *****

I am for the most part a fan of Dana, but he and the ufc are to blame for this card being cancelled. Frankie vs Maynard 3 was scheduled for ufc 130 and was scratched a couples weeks before and the card was still able to go on. Nate Marquart was suppose to be the main event for a fight night and 24 hours before the fights they had to reschedule Rick story to fight charlie b.. This stuff happens, but the ufc created only one fight worth paying for and now that fight is cancelled because Hendo is injured

As for watering down cards, I think that is a little exaggerated.. The ufc is providing 1-2 free cards a month now featuring fighters like Shogun, Machida, Sanchez, Maynard, Kampmann, and Thiago Alves.. These fights could be added to ppvs to help stack the fight card but I definitely prefer having more free fights