View Single Post
Old
08-24-2012, 05:54 PM
Drydenwasthebest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlinden View Post
A top 20 defenceman?????

Even if you ignore his off ice issues... Subban is probably no better than a top 30-40 defenceman in the league... and then you've got those off ice issues which will cause many teams to simply say no.

Ego? Ability to get away with dirty and dangerous play?
You are right. A guy who has scored over 30+ points in both of his first two seasons in the NHL, has managed play over 24 minutes per game against the opposing teams' best lines, and is one of only 15 defenders who have shown the ability to play physical, score over 30 points, block shots, and agitate others in order to draw penalties is pretty useless. Who needs that. You are completely ri...sigh...clueless. I may as well argue with, well...

You are actually one of only 3 people in all the hundreds I either know or have seen post, that would argue Subban is not in the top 30! Wow, not even in the top 30. Seriously, you are either clueless (my best guess), have never seen him play (second best guess) or a ... nah, we will stick with option 1 and 2, it is far more obvious based on your supposed arguments.

Last edited by Drydenwasthebest: 08-24-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote