View Single Post
Old
08-24-2012, 06:21 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesarmstrong22 View Post
Well now I am really considering the trade because not only is vermette a typo but I discovered last night that stajan also has to be a typo. Hudler is in front of him on the depth chart and is rated 81 which means stajan has to be lower than a 81 which leads me to believe that stajan is not a 82 but instead is a 72. Also I already traded babchuk so he would no longer be in the trade, instead it's Chris butler. Trade looks like:

Vermette(83)>>Stajan(72)
Klesla(82)>butler(78)
Glencross(82)>>>>4th

But also he's getting Glencross for a 4th because between the other 4 players involved in the deal he is dropping 11 points from vermette to stajan and 4 points from klesla to butler. That's 15 point drop! Which is pretty big, in a way I think I would be ripping him off. I get the best player in the deal in vermette who is a point higher than Glencross than get another 82 in klesla for two players in the 70's one of them very low 70's (stajan,72)
Stajan is not 72 as you can see Backlund is rated 77 and Jones is 71 but Jones is on the 3rd line and Backlund is on the 4th and Babchuck is a 79 but is below Butler who is a 78. The lineup is made to be most realistic not purely on player ratings.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote