Thread: Proposal: Boston-Detroit (prospects)
View Single Post
Old
08-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
""Alexander Khokhlachev cam over from Russia to play in the OHL with Windsor, his rookie year 2010/11, he tallied 34 goals, and 42 assists for 76 points in 67 games played. In 18 playoff appearances he tallied 9 goals and 11 assists totaling 20 points.
Rumors have him going back to his hometown team of Moscow for the 2012/13 season where his father is head coach. For Boston thats a scary thought. However with Detroit's track record of Russian players, and with Datsyuk still playing likely Khokhlachev's favorite growing up, it would be easier to pry him back over seas for Detroit.""

Koko's dad is actually the GM there in Moscow and koko has already said he's going there for only 1 or 2 years and has already signed a entry level contract with the bruins...He's a Very skilled playmaker and I've always thought he would be best in Detroit knowing that Larionov was his idel growing up and I actually think he's his agent if I'm not mistaken...but I think he would fit perfectly in Detroit with the wings.

Spitsfan67* is offline   Reply With Quote