View Single Post
Old
08-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
im not talking about crosby, im talking about goal scoring ready players, accept giroux, who else on this team has that? i mean you look at all these players they are not goal scorers, not matter how you look at it, briere, harts, simmonds, schenn, read, talbot, ruslan,

i mean what exactly on this team screams dangerous players?

rangers have scoring ready players like nash, callhan, gabrick, richards, halpern, kreider, stephan, pyatt, rupp, asham etc, they are deep in depth in scoring ready players,

i wish people would stop with fluke 2011 scoring season because they werent showing up in the playoffs which is why they got eliminated , it goes to show what this team is and isnt until they get more scoring threat players, that's capable of scoring goals.

this team does not have that.
This is not even logical. Let's just forget about the Flyers team that scored a **** ton of goals last year because you say they are not goal scorers? You mentioned Giroux as our "scoring ready" player, but first and foremost he is a play maker. Briere is capable of 30 goals, Hartnell, Simmonds, and **** if Read gets more time he could come close to that number.

You just act like the team last season was a mirage, but you can't deny the stats and most young players will only improve with time. Especially young players with the pedigree that Schenn and Couts have.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote