View Single Post
Old
08-25-2012, 04:14 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
In my opinion one of the biggest steals of the draft was Dylan Di Perna. Di Perna is cut from a similar cloth as Mckeown. DiPerna is an incredible skater and very agile and light on his feet, his top speed was also one of the best i saw from anyone last year. Diperna may have had the hardest shot in ontario last year. This Kingston team is going to be Insane on the PP in a few years. This Kingston should contend for sure for the OHL championship in a few years. They landed 4 dynamic players in that OHL draft. Its nice to see after getting worked over last year in the Domi incident. Something now that looks like a blessing in disguise. Diperna and Mckeown are incredible puck rushes, the best 2 in the draft. The future is very bright. I also thought all season long that Spencer Watson was under-rated. He had 70 plus goals in the reg season. Kid is a sniper. Sam Bennett is someone who thrives in big games and has sick hands. Bennett has scored huge/clutch goals all his life dating back to the York Simcoe Express days.