Lance Armstrong will admit to doping (1/11 report)
View Single Post
08-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Report: Armstrong warned before all doping controls
American said to have been given time “to cover his tracks”
Lance Armstrong was “warned before all planned doping controls,” an adviser to the French anti-doping agency AFLD has said. Michel Rieu, scientific adviser to AFLD, said this was only one of the methods the American used to escape detection of his doping.
It would've been nice if the article gave more information, such as:
1. Do they know who tipped Armstrong off?
2. What kind of difficulties did the inspectors face?
3. How did they inspect? How could LA thin his blood or switch urine when the inspectors are on top of him?
4. Did any of his henchmen talk to the authorities about his/her job? If not, do you have proof to back up your statement about his jet?
5. Did the UCI give a reason why they banned these statistics?
Probably, the AFLD does have proof to back these statements up, but this article is very unsatisfying.
Last edited by Homeland Security: 08-25-2012 at
. Reason: Cannot post entire article.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by tobo