View Single Post
Old
08-25-2012, 10:06 PM
tyratoku

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avder View Post
So did you want my spot or not? The draft is tomorrow.
Avder it's really not a big deal if you don't research.

It's not like you just get an alphabetical list with players on it. It is a very user-friendly interface. On the left side you've got the available players, on the right, you have your roster, with available slots and who you have.

Yahoo automatically has a ranked list, and if you simply chose who is at the top of the available list when it's your turn, you'll more than likely do fine. You could do that and get by.

When I got into hockey a few years ago, I basically stopped watching football. Until last year, when I joined this fantasy league on this board. I went in basically blind, looking at players that were good a few years ago when I watched all the time. Even so, I really only did bad because I took Peyton Manning in the first round. I didn't pay attention to who was injured.

This league is competetive, yes, but we are all friendly here. Tomorrow, during the draft, feel free to ask before whoever you take if the guy is injured. I am 99% sure that people here will help you.

Basically, you don't need to do a whole lot of research, you can succeed if you want to play, and I'd love to keep ya around. Can't wait to see you face palm when I beat you whenever we play

And to be completely honest I don't feel quite comfortable bringing in a guy who has ~20 posts and just joined this forum last month. I don't mean to offend, but I'd rather keep this league going with guys who have established themselves a bit on this board.

Honestly, I look at this like the first year in a league this board keeps going for a while. We can use this year as the basis for the draft next year and so on. I'd love to do something like that, if everyone is up for it. Not sure how keeper systems work, but that could be something we could look forward to as well, if people want.

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote