Thread: Speculation: Where will Andrei Kostitsyn go?
View Single Post
Old
08-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Viqsi
"They're back."

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Viqsi never once called Howson a genius, so I'm not really sure from where you pulled this comment.
To be fair, I did once shout such in my living room during the 2009 draft when he traded up to get John Moore. However, my opinion has been revised significantly since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
He wouldn't do good under Torts. He need's to get rubbed the right way or he gets underconfident and makes more and more mistakes..He's kinda fragile mentally.
That actually makes it sound like he might do well here under the present circumstances. Hmmmm.

I do want to eventually see Andrei here, but that's mostly because Sergei plays for the Preds, and a brother-against-brother "civil war" theme for CBJ versus Nashville is just too perfect.

I'm just not sure if now is the time, since we're in the early stages of establishing a team identity here.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote