Thread: Markov...
View Single Post
Old
05-01-2006, 02:39 AM
Slick Nick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEEB
Has been the worst defensemen throughout this series. I don't care if he's injured or anything, fact is that he has not eleveated his game and is still getting top PP minutes even though he is making absolutely nothing on the ice.

Rivet tries to do too much and sometimes get caught.
Bouillon tries to hit and sometimes get caught.
Souray sucks defensively but scores.
Dandenault has been a God but can't seem t oget a good shot off.
Komi is trying to hit.

What has Markov done? Nothing.
He is the only D that has not tried to elevate his game whatsoever. Zero heart whatsoever. He is a big reason why our PP has been so ineffective as he hasn't been able to do anything except weak dump-ins or easily intercepted passes. Sure, he was great in the regular season, but you won't ever win anything with a guy who can't elevate his play when it is needed.
He still is our best Dman so far... I hope he dosen't try to elevate his game like Rivet, Komisarek and Souray did... plans for us to lose the nest game 10-0... brrrrr...

As for PP.. gees.. when will Bob try Dandy instead of Rivet, who can't even dream about blocking a clearing attempt. I've posted this a week and a half ago; can't have Rivet up there... no passing skills, can't intercept clearings, way too slow to counter the speedy Canes forwards... and we've seen this through out the series, shorthanded 2 on 1's and breakaways ...

And I'm not even dreaming about seeing one of our best forwards so far, Zhogy, have a single presence on the PP.. why would you use him when Ryder and Higgins are having such great time out there... oh yeah, let's try Zednik... he's been doing all the job on his line...