View Single Post
Old
08-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Tom Terrific

vCash: 500
IMO the only way the habs even make the playoffs is if there are MAJOR injuries to Boston, and to a lesser degree Ottawa, Buffalo and Toronto. Mtl wins division and lands in 3rd place (not due to points).
I look at the East and see Pittsburgh, Philly, NYR, Washington and Boston(barring major injuries) as automatic for the playoffs, I see Carolina making major improvements and probable for the playoffs....so of the 2 remaining playoff spots, it'll be a dog fight between Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, Toronto, Florida and Tampa Bay...what I don't see is that top 6 forward needed to contend. I don't see several other teams being worst than last year(TB, Flo, Ott, Tor) who all ended higher in standings than Mtl. I do see Montreal CLOSER to landing in a bottom 5 in the East rather than a top 8! As such I do see Montreal CLOSER to landing a lottery pick (and chance to land McKinnon) than a Stanley Cup!

There are too many IFs this year... But, just like last year, I'll watch every game! win or lose, cheering all the way.

Tom Terrific is offline   Reply With Quote