View Single Post
Old
08-27-2012, 01:01 PM
seventieslord
Student Of The Game

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
Do we usually vote for All Star teams before regular season standings or at the same time?
Yep. Same time.

Quote:
I would rather not be in charge of collecting any of the votes this time
that's fine. I have DaveG and Mike Farkas handling our division. I'll handle the other one and I'll just need someone else to receive them in case my work needs to be checked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanIslander View Post
sometimes later(the all-tars are NOT released until after the playoffs are finished sometimes).
I don't remember when this ever happened.

Quote:
Seventieslord said he is willing to collect votes on our Mickey Ion divison. We just need someone in the Mickey Ion division to collect votes on the Sir Montagu Allan Division. Once you set a date for regular season rankings, I'll PM it to everyone and send requests for that division's vote collector.
Already taken care of.

And I will send out the PMs for voting. I can do it in two quick messages.

So here is what's happening, as a summary:

- Votes for Mickey Ion: To me and (undetermined volunteer)
- Votes for Sir Montagu Allan: To DaveG and Mike Farkas
- Votes for All-star teams: To me and DaveG

Quote:
Originally Posted by overpass View Post
Pittsburgh Hornets select

Derek Morris, D

1000+ NHL games, solid two-way d-man who can play on both special teams units, RHS, was a #1 defenceman/candidate to make Team Canada before the lockout.

Felix Potvin, G

Solid decade-plus NHL career, memorable performances for the Leafs in the 1993 and 1994 seasons.

Guy Chouinard, C/RW

Highly skilled offensive producer, RHS, can play point on PP. Top-6 sub or can be added to lineup if the coach wants to add some skill.

C/LW Radek Bonk

Can play a support role on a scoring line (as he did for some very good Ottawa teams) or a checking role. Adds the option of size down the middle, can defend big centres. Primarily C, can play LW in a pinch.
Well done.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote