View Single Post
Old
08-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
So what do you guys think about the Oils fans saying Klefbom > Siemens and the Canadien which just said Thrower > Siemens?

It's in the Kelfbom thread on the trade board, I stopped posting after a few posts with an Oiler mod because I figured it was the wrong place to go into any depth about the discussion after I said I simply disagreed with the opinion Klefbom had surpassed every defender in his draft sans Larsson and Hamilton.
I actually like Klefbom quite a bit but I think that's a pretty big guess at this point. Klefbom looked great besides Brodin at the World Juniors though but you know how fans are. Oiler fans were ELATED with MPS after they drafted him...are they still elated now? My guess is no, not even close. Same with habs fans. I remember being told that Alex Avtsin was going to be the biggest thing since sliced bread. Seems they've backed off of that stance, just a tad.

I've been on HFboards for 10 years and there are things that are always constant. Canadian teams with huge fan bases come with A LOT of fans, a lot of knowledgeable ones but also A LOT of posers. That and the fact that Avs prospects have always, always, always flown under the radar from the more mainstream 'posers'. Always.