Old
08-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede777 View Post
Only if there's a pick coming from Edmonton conditional on Hemsky playing more than 75 games in the next NHL season for Columbus.
That would be the only condition under which I accept Hemsky in a deal. There are zero conditions under which the proposed deal or any deal like it would be acceptable. The number of physical wingers we have is arguably our only offensive strength, and something we're going to be leaning hard on going into the year.

I'd be very happy to add Hemsky (getting a skilled playmaking RW would be absolutely killer)... but this ain't the way it's gonna get done, nor do I see any ideas that would work to the mutual advantage of Columbus and Edmonton.

Also, the suggestion that Potter is somehow superior to Moore/Savard makes me laugh. If we want a bench-warmer, we'll re-sign Lebda; he did an acceptable job.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote