Old
12-04-2003, 01:38 PM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy
Either is Pete Peters talking about our goalies that our here in the present. I know the website is for hochey's future, but why is there one stickey for prospect stats and every other thread is about game day or players or trade etc. I know what you mean, it was just a suggestion, i thought ppl might like it. Sorry.

Don't worry about it... it's no big deal. The message boards are great for talking about current events and stuff but the purpose of the SITE and the ARTICLES on the site are... "Hockey's Future" and that's why you see Q&A's with prospects and not veterans.

Don't think for a minute I wouldn't love to interview Ryan Smyth or Mike Comrie or someone like that. I WILL be talking to Kevin Prendergast again very soon and I am tentatively planning on talking at length with Kevin Lowe (probably in the New Year and after the Comrie situation is resolved).

And as always... lots of interviews with prospects... Eddie Caron has been in the works for about 3 weeks now, Dwight Helminen is on Monday, I talked to Kyle Brodziak a while ago and should have that posted here fairly soon, David Rohlfs is in about 2 weeks and then Brock Radunske, Doug Lynch and maybe Glen Fisher are on the horizon after that (X-Mas might screw some of those plans up temporarily though too).

Is that enough?