View Single Post
Old
08-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

vCash: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Believer View Post
See, there was a way to do this for EA. But that would have required effort on their part. They could have created two female all star teams. That would have worked a heck of a lot better than shoe horning them into an NHL legends team.
Exactly. The two women are deserving of legend-type ratings as long as they're playing against women. I think it's really unrealistic to have Haley Wickenheiser on the same level as Anze Kopitar (assuming she's a mid-80).

I've defended the game for a while and I have NHL 13 pre-ordered. The legends idea was a good one. However, the way they constructed it was stupid. Basically, the more you play in your Be a Pro, the more legends you unlock and can use them in a Be a Pro career (against current players). I agree with whoever said they need to aim the mode more at Jordan Mode, although it's a lot easier to do in an NBA franchise.

People actually think women is the game will appeal for more women to buy the game? I think putting in Bobby Orr and Pavel Bure would result in more sales. I think for a women, they will either buy the game or not. They won't really care if there's a female legend in the game.