View Single Post
Old
08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by What the Faulk View Post
Posted in the other thread,but I wanted actual advice rather than to just show off my team:

#2 pick in a 12 team league:

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: Marques Colston
TE: Owen Daniels
WR/T: Antonio Brown
K: Stephen Gostkowski
Def: NY Jets

Bench: Greg Olsen
Bench: Michael Bush
Bench: Kenny Britt
Bench: Doug Baldwin
Bench: Toby Gerhart
Bench: Andy Dalton

Had the #2 pick and really struggled on who to take after Rodgers went #1, but settled on Foster. Somehow I got Peterson on the return of the snake draft, and then I grabbed Cruz 3 picks later, but it was downhill from there. I'm not really in love with this team at all. I missed out on all the top QBs so I waited on Luck, and my RB depth is pretty poor. But if Luck has a good rookie season and Olsen puts up big numbers like I think he might, I could do well. Also obviously need AP to stay healthy, but at least I have Gerhart as insurance.
You got solid starters, Luck is scary though. What did people stack up on QBs? I'm sure you coulda got someone like Cutler or Roethlisberger in the mid rounds. I'd probably start Dalton to start

Bench is kinda weak though, especially RB. Its good you got Gerhart. I'd probably start him week 1. Peterson just now starting getting hit and it's only above the waste. If he plays week 1, I don't see him getting more than 5 carries.

Britt is unlikely to play the right away too.

I don't know who's a FA so I can't give an suggestions on who to pick up, but you'll need to keep an eye on it as the BYEs start.

Big Poppa Puck is offline   Reply With Quote