Old
08-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Chris Nilan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterD View Post
Depending when you need it and what not

http://www.maxwellsclothiers.com/

Go in the "Visits" tab, then Canada, then Montreal.

These guys come over in various hotels in the world. They will take all your measurements. You choose your material, your cut, how many pockets/buttons you want, handcuffs and collars on shirts, etc. Everything is designed FOR YOU, on your measurements, and you choose everything.

They then send all your choices in Hong Kong, and it his made according to your specifications. You get it shipped back right at home about 6 weeks later.

I do this every time for shirts, it comes up to about 200$ for custom designed, high quality shirts that fit me perfectly, shipping and border transit included.

I am 100% you will not find a better deal for the same quality and custom tailored. The only annoyance is the delay from measurement to reception at home.
Totally agree. Also, it's about $200 for 3 shirts unless you buy the premium ones. That's less than the mall shirts cost and they are just beautiful. I've got about 2 dozen and wear them every time I need to wear a tie. The suits are more than worth it.

If you're in the area, you could also try Freeds in Windsor. Truth, pretty much all my suits come from there. They'll do same day alterations for a sure sale and have a suit for everyone, in every price range. They'll also be honest with you about the knock-offs vs. the designer brands and which ones are the classics that won't age, as long as you ask the right questions and they know it's a sale. They might push, but they know when to stop. The only trap is shirts and ties. Don't do it. Don't do it.

Chris Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote