View Single Post
Old
08-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
I actually agree with your optimism about Subban, he has been a crazy ES scorer at every level, and he'll get tons of ice time. It's Markov and Kaberle that I think will need that PP time to put up points, and there's only so much to go around.

I do think it's possible that Kaberle ends up with 30+pts on another team this season (assuming the lockout is brief or completely averted), but he'll need to be on the top PP unit.

25 of those at 23pts or less.

Sidebar - looking at that list, Karlsson's season is even more mind blowing. I wonder if he'll ever do it again.

Another sidebar - I'm enjoying this argument, it's forcing me to look at some numbers and challenge my preconceptions. I always liked Hamrlik, but I didn't realize how offensively productive he was at evens.

Ya I loved that Old fart Hamrlik.. He was always so constant, very good passes.. Very good back-doors.. He was a very solid top 3 dman, so underrated in his latter year.

Also, Karlsson's year is ridiculous. I don't think he can ever reproduce this he is at 3 ES points of Giroux ... This is incredible. Planet's we're aligned for him...

He's gonna be good, but 50 ES point really ?

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote