View Single Post
Old
08-29-2012, 05:37 PM
poetryinmotion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
im a little unclear as to what facts predict the future of a bunch of highly touted defense prospects. i don't like subbans game. that's my opinion. the mere fact that it differs from yours doesn't give you any sort of reason to talk to me like i have no idea what i'm talking about.

second of all, i've already explained that the mere fact that i listed pietrangelos name with a few other guys who are obviously below him in terms of current accomplishment and development doesn't, in any way, mean i was claiming that they're on his level at their own respective junctures. i don't really know why you're so upset over this, but that's all i'm going to say on the matter. obviously pietrangelo is better than oel, gudbranson and fowler right now. but i do believe that oel, gudbrandson and fowler have the ability to be the types of players i'd want in a #1, much like pietrangelo is on the road to being. i don't really know how you're not getting this. so essentially you're attacking me because i don't think subban will be a legit #1, which i've already denoted as a subjective opinion, and you have an issue with my listing techniques? ok then.
I already explained this in my first replies to you, not going to repeat what's already been said.

Subban IS already a legit #1, he plays in all situations and is a shutdown defender who can rack up the points. OEL, Gudbranson, Fowler aren't there yet. You are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't mean it isn't a bad one.