Thread: Confirmed with Link: Bourque out for 8 to 12 weeks
View Single Post
Old
08-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belso View Post
An employer can hate an employee. I've heard employers say it out loud to me. Sometimes they can't just fire them because of unions and other labor rights. And in same cases I can't blame them. I've even meet someone who was hired by a company to negotiate with the union and she wanted to "sack" everyone. No joke.

Cammalleri being traded halfway through a game after he said the team was playing with a loser mentality and then not given his game jersey after the trade to me is a sign of hate towards a player. I have respect for Geoff for his act of sending mike his jersey and apologizing on behalf of the team for his treatment by the former administration.

White is a center according to TSN and Hockey's future. He might have been played on the wing in the last few seasons due position issues.
According to people who actually watch hockey Ryan White is a winger. He played center in junior but was quickly removed from that role when he turned pro. He was put on the wing because he is too slow to play center in the NHL. It is funny how people on this site treat players like EA sports commodities. I guess Markov is also a center because that is where he played in Russia prior to being drafted.

As far as the hate issue is concerned, your statement clearly stated that when a employer fires an employee it constitutes hatred. This is a ridiculous statement.........while hate is a possibility in this scenario, it is far from an absolute.

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote