View Single Post
Old
08-29-2012, 07:10 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by What the Faulk View Post
Posted in the other thread,but I wanted actual advice rather than to just show off my team:
I think your season's gonna come down to if AP can return to form (even by say midseason). Your starting RB/WR/Flex is real solid, but QB is definitely a problem, and TE could be as well. Not to be too critical, but you essentially have 2 QBs and 2 TEs that aren't top 12 guys. That shouldn't happen. I think you gotta find someone with a Romo/Rivers on their bench, and offer them a trade. I'd look trade before free agency because the only guy you have that you could easily drop is Doug Baldwin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Jesus View Post
I have to start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 flex position of either a RB or WR. Just wondering who I should start. Foster, Fitzgerald and Green are locks, and most likely Richardson as well, but I'm debating whether to start Turner, Martin or Austin in the flex position. Or are they close enough that I should just go by match-ups?
I could give you a much better answer next week. If Richardson is eased back in week 1 (which it sounds like he will be), then I'd sit him. Turner and Martin are better options. Austin's banged up as well. So as of now I'd definitely go Foster, Turner, Fitz, Green, and Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Time to drop Starks?
Absolutely. Unless you're in like a 16-team league there will definitely be better options in the free agent pool.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote