View Single Post
Old
08-30-2012, 03:16 AM
Sky04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reini29 View Post

Kane had a great post-season and was a significant part of them winning the cup but honestly, if you switch todays Eberle with Kane in that cup run, im 100 % sure the Hawks win it anyways. So is Eberle a franchise player to you then?

Im not speaking about the juniors. Im speaking about his play in the NHL. Seriously, watch all his goals and how important they were for his team. But you know, obviously when he alone didnt carry the Oilers to the playoffs he isnt nearly as good as Kane.. You know thats a stupid thing to say. Besides, i never said Kane isnt clutch or lethal.
Actually no you can't say that, because Kane was THE best player in the finals and scored the most important goal in the entire playoffs. Sorry there's no way you could justify that statement no matter how stacked the Blackhawks were.

Also, he scored some "clutch" goals but this part of his game is getting overrated. Obviously his goals are important for them, same goes for just about any 30-40 goal scorer. Yes I know he scored a bunch of game-tying goals, however it shouldn't be overlooked that he only scored 4 gwg's... and 0 OTG's.

As far as the NHL career goes, Kane is more clutch thus far, until Eberle proves he can ( and I believe he will) step it up in the playoffs.

Sky04 is offline   Reply With Quote