View Single Post
Old
08-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Neutrino

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivemePrice View Post
For those who are unaware of this, now every time that you pick a custom package, or want RDS in one of a package that doesnt include it, Videotron ask you to take RDS2 also. So , as example, if you choose a custom 20 channels package, you have to use two of your twenty channels to pick RDS and RDS2 (count as 2). Yon can no longer only choose RDS alone. This is one of Bell condition for having videotron broadcast RDS2.

If you notice the publicity saynotobell about the buyout of Astral media by Bell, this is exactly what they are going to do. Force you to choose something else in order to get what you really want. And i just dont want RDS2 and also absolutly dont want to be force to take it.

Well iv took my decision. I know that RDS will broadcast all Habs game, but i wont give Bell what they want. It really blow that RDS and Habs are property of Bell, but now that enough. RDS and RDS 2 got removed from my channels and i decide to choose something else (...trust me, TVASPORTS is NOT in my channels list ...for those wondering... ) Im a diehard habs fan, but i will survived by having more than half of habs games being broadcast by CBC , Sportsnet or TSN or any other channels beside RDS that will display habs games.

So whats the best way to protest against Bell and this idiolic crowd control? Drop RDS and a bit of your old loved Habs. Yes it completely blow, but if your not a fan of Bell because of bad experience with this company and what they are trying to do, this is the best way to do it. Always say to yourself, you will survive if you cannot watch ALL habs games. I will.

I just subscribed today, so I guess that'll make it even !

Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote