View Single Post
Old
08-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
Providing data doesn't make you a dick. It means you have an educated opinion. no worries i'm only judging you because I still can't figure out your avatar.

I would endorse Milwaukee, not so sure about Seattle just because Vancouver is so close to it. I do think you're grasping for straws though if you think hockey is ever going to be as popular as football or basketball in the US... Simply put I just don't think it will ever happen regardless of what the NHL does.

Also Kansas City and St. Louis both have teams in the NFL and the MLB so closing the gap from St. Louis to Denver can and should be done imo.
my point about comparing hockey and football nubers was just that there are a lot of people in the north east who aren't hockey fans yet.

And I'd agree Kansas City is probably one of the next best places to put a team after Milwaukee or Seattle. I just don't think its worth taking teams out of the north east to do it. And that's a fair point about Vancouver being close to Seattle. I have no idea what that means as far as fans goes though, do you? Do they get Vancouver games on local TV or anything? If Vancouver is already marketed as the stand-in home team for people in that whole region then I guess I might change my mind there. But somehow I doubt that's the case.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote