Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjoshjosh View Post
(Real) Name: Hmmm
Age you act: LoL
Sex: M
Birthplace: Xenia
Where you live: On a rock in the south pacific
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Well I'm just not sure
Nationality: Southern Europe somewhere. Sunscreen is for nerds.
Mode of Transportation: 05 Golf. The Turbodiesel. The Dangermobile. She's got 130,000 miles and I'm going to get a million.
Job: USAF. Advisor to the POTUS on all Palm Tree and Sunshine-related matters.
College Attended/Attending: Credits from 5 schools so far. I'll let you know when one gives me a piece of paper
How you became a Jackets' fan At ten years old, I just thought Stinger was the coolest thing ever
Favorite Jackets Player: Derek Dorsett aka DJ Minor Penalty
Favorite NON Jackets Player: Jake, MSL in Tampa
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): All my programs, and a puck Jake signed
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Current home. And some youth XLs from 2001 that kinda sorta fit
Video Game Systems Owned: PS3
Favorite Game(s): Call of Duty (2003-2005) Final Fantasy Tactics, Everquest 2 (2 years clean!), BF3, Empire Earth I&II, Pokemon
Music/Bands You Like: Lately I've mostly been listening to The Devil Wears Prada, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Tobacco, Brand New, MF Doom, and my man Dave Brubeck
Favorite Movie(s): Anything by Kubrick, foreign WW2 movies (The Downfall, Stalingrad, Cross Of Iron), The Coen Brothers. Comedies and drama mostly
Favorite TV Show: Mad Men, Parks and Rec, The League, The Office, HOARDERS!
Favorite Food: Chicken Fried Steak sandwich from a tiny little place in North Dakota
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: @trippingolney (funniest account on twitter) I can be found at @citrignoFAKE
Anything Else: Big WW2 nerd. Probably north of 100 books on the European Theater. Looking of a good one on the Rzhev Salient in 41-42 at the moment
Thank you for your service.

"I don't think I'll live long enough to forgive Howson for knocking off my rose colored glasses. He's a horrible, wretched, little stinker of a man. I just hope he wakes up in the morning and can't poop." -CBJCougar (on the Klesla trade), March 23, 2011
fox2usp is offline   Reply With Quote