View Single Post
Old
08-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Kurdt Kobain
1967-1994

vCash: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietCompany View Post
Anyone know when Upper Deck series one comes out? Mid-September? And if there's a full yr lockout then will they not produce Series 2? I think in that case I'd skip buying it and buy it the yr after because they would both show 2011/12 as the last season for the stats.

Anyway, designed my first card using Photoshop (haven't done the back yet). It took a lot longer to do than designing with Photoscape for the Staios card and actually looks worst lol. Trying to do a mix between a vintage card and modern card did not go well. Anyways, found an awesome picture of Laperriere and gonna design a card from that one next. Btw it has like 5 logos to show all the teams he played for but it didn't work out that well, think I'll make them smaller and put them at the bottom.

Also if someone has a paragraph as a write-up on his career that I can put on the back of it then let me know.

Also found one with him blocking a shot but it's hard to put into a card based on the angle.
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/I...NwOZkiw96x.jpg
Series 1 comes out November 8th. If you don't feel like waiting that long, Artifacts comes out September 11th.