View Single Post
Old
08-31-2012, 12:45 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
I won't disagree about White being particularly weak at face-offs. He is, although I ponder the idea of how many face-offs he'll have to take per game, barring icing calls.

He did in fact play centre at the tail end of last season. The season before, he also saw some time in that position. His defensive game is not the greatest but playing 6-8 minutes a game didn't hurt the team then, so why now?

I don't mind him on the wing. He's effective either way.

On the topic of Bourque's empty spot, I'd like to see Palushaj, Leblanc and Armstrong getting their chances. If anything clicks, great! If not, prepare for the Moen-Plekanec-Gionta line. Unless of course, Gomez tries wing...
Fair enough.

I see as an absolute need for a 4th line center to be elite as far as face off are concerned. That, and defensive acumen. White isn't bad in the latter, but he isn't great either. I see white as a future Neil kind of player so I love him and have a lot of expectations, but he still has ways to go...

As for your last paragraph, palushaj NEEDS to be given a proper chance, I've seen the flashes. Before selling, he needs a proper shot in a role. He is suited for, not 3rd or 4th line mind of ********...

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote