View Single Post
Old
08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
EchoesoftheEighties
#Oilers2015

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNH View Post
Other than hockey, my biggest intrest has been gaming, I've always been a Nintendo from when I was very little (who could forget Kirby and Pokemon!), I turn on my Wii every weekend and play Brawl(Best ****ing game eva), Xenoblade, That Zelda game called Skyward sword or soemthing. and a couple other games. Should I get a PS3 or something and get like NHL13? I heard its very good. I also played my copy of MW3 until it broke, it was kinda gay anyways with all those trolls running around with Akimbo FMG9s and pretty much painting a poster on their selves that says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****************"

Anyone exicted for da WiiU?
No offence but this post is full of . First off, Brawl is not even half the game Melee was and it's not even close. Second off "That Zelda game" is pretty much the only good thing to come out of Nintendo in years.

And the Wii U promises to be disappointing like nearly every other Nintendo product for the past 5-10 years. Nintendo is a dying breed.

Anyway, I'm buying a Game Boy Colour and Pokemon Red this weekend just for nostalgia's sake. Takes me back to my childhood

Also have pre-orders for NHL 13 Stanley Cup Edition, Assassin's Creed III and going to the midnight release of Halo 4. Gooood times

Last edited by EchoesoftheEighties: 08-31-2012 at 03:16 PM.