View Single Post
Old
09-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Capitals03

vCash: 500
I would have to say that the VS Blues goalies have both struggled since Atom. Both of them were the weakest point of the Selects since Atom days.Watching Brad pull both of them in many games. I would put Nathan Lange way above these goalies. But he does have the same issues as the Surrey goalie.
Lange did very well this past Spring. I have never heard of one of these goalies, but that does not mean anything. Shugure is hot and cold sometimes. He did not play alot last winter who would with the 97 goalie they had. Spring was a different story not a bad game. If he is cold at all this season BWC will be in trouble.
Lange would be in the top three along side NT and TS. Lange played on the A1 last season and his spring season proved that. while the 2 Selects goalies played on A2 teams and did not have the high caliber practices that the others did. NT,NL and TS all had A1 players practicing on them all season. Langley with Gingras, Lansdell,Gerth will come out on top at the end. Langley just has too much size and speed.

Capitals03 is offline   Reply With Quote