View Single Post
Old
09-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Death To Selfies!

vCash: 50
I'd almost forgotten about the pleasure of a cigar and a glass of Scotch.

I'm so used to living in places that don't allow smoking (and enforce that rigidly) that it's been almost two years since I've had a full cigar; after that being a weekly vice for about four years.

The cost of alcohol here is going to push me back to my old cigar and whiskey ways, I think. The beer selection can be great at times, but beer is so much more expensive than I'm used to...meanwhile the whiskey selection has grown three-fold and has been cut in half price-wise...I've always been more of a whiskey at home and beer at the bars drinker and I still haven't found a bar worth half a damn near me. I'm hoping/expecting taking a couple classes at UCLA will help open up my world in regards to that soon.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick