View Single Post
Old
09-03-2012, 08:44 AM
jhnyr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Hockey View Post
I'm hoping she is wrong ... I refused my assigned seats ($72), asked for $50 ones and she gave me five options: one was over $100, two were $72 and two pairs at $53 (one of which I took). Not particularly happy about it - 211 row 20 - but hoping for bar stools to open or, worst comes to worst, I figure if I have to suck it up a season (or half season, lockout likely and all) to eventually move to where I want so be it...
That's what I had to deal with too. I refused my $72 seats. (Everyone in my row was moved back to the $50 seats, and the rep for all of us had promised we'd be moved together. Didn't happen. One guy had his seats split up between rows.) She eventually offered me a pair in the $50s. I had 3 seats. But this was for 2. I had to take them, even though we're futher away from our Garden family. (Same section but opposite ends of the rows now.) Rep even apologized for losing a seat, saying "It's not in the Garden's interest to make you pay less!" Hopefully we'll be able to upgrade next offseason. I'm not happy with the situation, but it's the best that could be done considering who's running the place.