View Single Post
Old
09-03-2012, 10:21 AM
superspitfan99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
Teskey looked much improved, skating was much better. Scored 2 nice goals.

Burnside- was speed, speed, speed the kid was flying all over the ice. Looks bigger from last year. Scored a nice breakaway goal.

Solid play from returnees Foy, and Goldberg.

Carrick played very well, he just keeps getting better and better, strong on the wall, really good first pay and getting a lot better on the puck.

Walsh- looked alright, good first pass, good play defensively

Babinstev- looked ok, still adjusting you can tell, good hands though

Cobbold, Martin, Teichmann, DeMelo, Percy did not participate in scrimmage but were watching from the crowd.
You're kidding right? Were you actually there?
Burnside looked great...he has got a little more height on him this year. McIntyre looked great...nice suprise!
Walsh...who is Walsh? Not one of the non-returning D looked good in my opinion and they would HAVE to be better than the 7 already there to be able to crack that line up. That being said, since you mentioned Carrick, I'm again not sure what you saw, but I thought he didn't have a great camp - probably knowing he didn't need to.

As for Cord, he's there. I thought the same thing when I didn't see his name. Don't know if something is in the works, or if it's just a huge oversight. Steelheads need to get on top of their website and keep it more up-to-date. No camp pics or comments, no exhibition comments, nada!!!