Old
09-03-2012, 03:37 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
No I'm not, just saying what caused it.
And in "saying what caused it" you are making an excuse for his actions. What "caused it" was that Ben Amor went crazy and lost control of his actions and ability to discern right from wrong by instigating a disgusting act of cowardice that was way outside the scope of acceptable behavior.

He is a coward who should never be allowed to lace em up in any league anywhere. His actions weren't justified in any way. Following the same logic I should be allowed to determine for myself and F whatever society says when determining how severely someone who I believe has wronged ANYONE that I am close to should be punished.

Oh well, that guy was rude to the receptionist at my company so I am going to go out and beat his butt. Hey, someone who you work with was in an accident with one of my neighbors that I like so I am going to sneak up from behind you and beat you unconscious and then keep beating you until someone steps in because after all, the people you know or work with did something wrong to someone I know or work with.

This is total B.S. and childish behavior and there isn't any room for it in any league.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote