Old
09-03-2012, 04:05 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlin View Post
From the same game:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFTC...layer_embedded

Hifk gooning it up in the same game. I actually hate both teams and I`m disqusted with Ben-Amors actions. I am also sick and tired of Hifk gooning it up every season. They have a good amount of players that are on the team for other reasons than hockey. U dont got to be a rocketscientist to tell that someone will retaliate. Peltonen was the target because he is the captain of the goon--team...
But retaliation or fear of it will only ever encourage more and greater acts of violence and are ridiculous sentiments to boot.

The truth here is that the game of hockey does allow for fighting though it is against the rules so that when a team "goons it up" they will have to face their opponents ability to do the same thing.

That isn't the point of this whole thread though. The point here isn't that Ben Amor retaliated but it is the cowardly and brutal manner that he did. His actions removed all regard for the life/well being/safety of another player who regardless of their own actions did nothing to instigate.

Their simply isn't any allowable reason under the sun for what Ben Amor did (not that you are saying there is) as it is that far outside the scope of normal or acceptable behavior.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote