View Single Post
Old
09-03-2012, 05:13 PM
FinRuutu
Red Wins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKC View Post
It's been hilarious few days following the hypocrite HIFK fans crying about this incident. The "brand hockey" got a taste of their own medicine

Maybe you should ask the Department of Justice to send a letter to Hjallis about this. They seem to have some spare time in their hands there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlin View Post
I hope that a few players from both teams get suspended for a LONG time! HIFK always try to goon it up and are proud of it - its like the Vityaz in Finalnd. "Welcome to Helsinki Tuukka"...
Now Jokerit did the same... Both teams ice players that have no business in hockey. The trainers should also get suspensions because its pretty clear theese acts were staged! Hopefully the league will give the teams a hefty fine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlin View Post
From the same game:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFTC...layer_embedded

Hifk gooning it up in the same game. I actually hate both teams and I`m disqusted with Ben-Amors actions. I am also sick and tired of Hifk gooning it up every season. They have a good amount of players that are on the team for other reasons than hockey. U dont got to be a rocketscientist to tell that someone will retaliate. Peltonen was the target because he is the captain of the goon--team...
Thats just retarded.

Calling HIFK the Vityaz of Finland is downright ignorant. HIFK's style of play is harder than most but gooning, c'mon.

There is absolutely nothing that justifies Ben-Amors acts and it's insulting that you guys even try to defend a player that has just hospitalized my teams captain. I wouldn't defend Melart (for example) if he wen't postal like that, blindsiding and punching a guy who is already out.

I don't mind if a team retaliates if it's in the norms of hockey, Ruutu fighting Liivik was OK because both knew what they were doing. Semir Ben-Amor was the one of two Jokerit players who I liked before this incident but that is clearly now gone.

Even if you don't like something, HIFK in this case, you still can judge things as they are.

FinRuutu is offline   Reply With Quote