View Single Post
Old
09-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Trl3789

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffaw View Post
If it's a public open hockey or stick time session then nobody has a right to get annoyed at anyone's skill level. You have every right to be there.

I'm talking more organized skates like a weekly private pickup or organized weekly pickup. They are usually the same guys every week. The games are friendly, but competitive. Skill level is usually similar. It just kind of hurts the game if a guy gets out there that's a true beginner.

Really depends though. Just play hard, pass the puck to teammates skating by you, don't take long shifts, and play clean and guys shouldn't have a problem. If they do and aren't currently being paid to play for a living then point that out and tell them to **** off. That attitude should be reserved for pros. Not wannabees. Everything is relative. The best players in my men's league would be embarrassed by top notch pro players so no reason for anyone to have an attitude.
Gotcha gotcha, I was just a bit worried. We have a mid day pick up game and a night time adults only pick up that I'm a bit apprehensive about going to haha

Trl3789 is offline   Reply With Quote