View Single Post
Old
09-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Do Make Say Think
Soul & Onward

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpezDispenser View Post
Very possible that we'll see that for sure. They seemed to really like Prince and Zibanejad together as a high energy forecheck with excellent skill - and Petersson adds a sniper's presence to keep opponents honest.

Perhaps. Hard to say right now with Bingo possibly getting an influx of players. In fact, things get very hard to figure out. The kind of thing that could keep Richardson awake at night trying to figure out. What is he going to do with Cannone and Hamilton? Are they the healthy scratches of the club, inserted in when there are injuries and call ups, or are they better suited in the lineup, or are they better suited in Elmira?

Cole Schneider is a really talented player who placed 20th in NCAA scoring last year, should he be on the 4th line? Is he built for a 4th line?

Jessiman is a joke of an NHL player, but at the AHL level, he can swat in a lot of goals from around the crease, does he play on the 4th line? If not, who moves up?

Then there's the whole issue of having nine AHL caliber D-men who need minutes. Great AHL D-men like Benoit, Eckford combined with rookies like Wideman and Blood combined with returnees like Cowen, Wiercioch, Gryba etc.

Very hard, interesting decisions coming up - which is good I guess.

I think they'll do something like:

Silfverberg - Da Costa - Stone
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Petersson
Prince - Pageau - Grant
Schneider - Dziurynski - Jessiman
extras:
Hamilton, Cannone, Caporusso, Cowick

For D, I have no idea at all what they'll do.

Cowen - Wideman
Borowiecki - Gryba
Wiercioch - Eckford
Benoit - Blood
Claesson

Lehner
Lawson
Why is Cowen back in Bingo?