BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsnRosesPenguins91 View Post
Would be Acquiring:
Darius Heyward-Bey (WR)

Trading Away:
Titus Young (WR)
I like that trade for you. Bey was good before Plamer got there and it continued afterward. I know people are high on Titus but he did nothing this preseason. Bey has already demonstrated he could be a low end WR2 or very high end WR3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrique View Post
Crabtree vs Heyward-Bey. Who you got for week 1? Also, who do you think will have the better season?
Bey for both. I stated some of the reasons above, but I'm not high on Crabtree at all. I know people feel like he could "break out" but I'm not so sure it'll happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletown Mike View Post
what to do, what to do with AP......
No way I'd start him this week. Absolutely zero chance he gets a lot of touches IMO. Obviously depends on what your options are, but they'd have to be pretty bad before I'd consider AP this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan187 View Post
Thx. Who would you start out of Nicks, Lloyd and Donald Brown? I got one wr spot and one flex spot to fill.
Yeah I'd go Nicks and Lloyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lui View Post
Should I be dropping Moss and picking up Tate? At what point should I drop Rashad Jennings? Should I look to improve my WR core?
Definitely drop Moss for Tate ASAP. I like your bench receivers, and your starters are obviously solid, so I think you're good there. I'd hold onto Jennings until MJD clearly takes his job back. My guess would be a month. Now that being said, if Jennings has a great week 1, good week 2, but MJD just eventually takes his job back I'm not sure I'd drop Jennings at all.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote