View Single Post
Old
09-04-2012, 12:23 PM
CoachesDecision

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash88 View Post
I went yesterday with my Wife. She had the fish and chips and said they were really good.. I had the meat lovers pizza (Quattro Carne or something like that) and it was awesome! Although huge! You can easily split a small between two people... This pizza was easily one of the better pizza's I've eaten in Ottawa. Waitress was great, very friendly and efficient.

Had the Gold beer and the wife tried a sampler of Brown, Red, Raspberry and the german one hefenweizen or something like that.. The Gold was awesome, so was the red and the german one.. Wife loved the raspberry one..

Will definitely be going back! and hope to get a growler this time!
That's funny, I went there with my wife about 2 weeks ago and she had the fish and chips (which she really liked) and I had the Quattro Carne to which was really good but way too big (which is never a problem). Made a great lunch the next day.

Believe it or not, I also had the gold and the wife had the raspberry one too! lol

I thought the service was great, it wasn't very busy but we hardly waited for anything, the food was fresh and good tasting.

CoachesDecision is offline   Reply With Quote