View Single Post
Old
09-04-2012, 06:09 PM
KaylaJ
Tungsten!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by End of Line View Post
My cable provider doesn't even offer NHL Network. With how often the Pens are on National TV, idk if NHL Gamecenter is worth it.
Time Warner Cable is still at odds with the NFLN so many people in TX still don't have it. Awesome thinking boys!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post
Yes but I'm an out of towner now. I live in Cleveland (I need to stop announcing this to people in Pittsburgh).

So my frustration is that I pay for Center Ice and then I have to pay additional $10 sports package to upgrade to NHL Network if I want to watch all the games.

NHLN is kinda screwy with their blackouts at least down here. I live in San Antonio, but because of my FOXSW channel can get most Stars games. However because FOXSW covers SA, Dallas, and Houston it is not always a guarantee esp during football and basketball season. Center Ice says "blacked out" on the stations that will carry the Stars game, but has never actually done so. NHLN on the other hand def does black me out because they think I should be getting the game "locally".

Anyway, as for Landeskog being named captain, I think it was going to happen sooner or later. I know other players on the team like Duchene and Stastny are older, but this kid is mature beyond his years. I think he'll work out fine.