vCash: 500
Bulis-Ribeiro-Kovalev
Higgins-Koivu-Ryder
Perezhogin-Plekanec-Zednik
Bégin-Bonk-Murray

Markov-Komisarek
Souray-Rivet
Bouillon-Dandenault

The players in bold are areas on the team i'd like to see upgraded. I'm assuming guys like Ryder, Higgins, Perezhogin, Plekanec, Murray and Komisarek will all have gained valuable experience this year and will become better players next year for it.

Add players like Kostitsyn, Lapierre, Ferland to the mix, a proven legitemate playmaker/scorer from the center spot and a puck moving defensman...

We need to get some players to play with Kovalev, our defense this year was pretty solid, very underrated if you ask me...the problem was a lack of finish on alot of nights.

All in all, this team is on the come up as opposed to the last 2 Habs teams who advanced to the second round mostly on guys who were on their last legs...you have to remember that the Habs are a very young team and held their own against a pretty good #2 seed, never losing by more than 1 or 2 goals.

I'm disapointed in the way things ended, but i'm very encouraged about the near future, the pieces are setting into place, the offseason should be very interesting as I think BG will try to make some moves, either via trade or UFA signing