View Single Post
Old
09-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet Fan

vCash: 500
Jesse Deckert in camp

My nightly check of the Bison roster page had one new name to report, but not from a new recruit. Goaltender Jesse Deckert is once again in the picture. He has no listed stats at Elite Prospects from having played for the H0rny Ones. I even double-checked his stats at Hockey DB, and nothing from Lethbridge there, either. Has Big Brother amended the history of mankind? Or has Lethbridge been retroactively deleted from the Internet? Or did one stat site follow the other and just leave out one year of stats? I have not seen Mark Friesen's name yet. Caligiuri and Dubyk are already on the roster page, and four goaltenders is too many. Friesen was used sparingly as a 1st year 3rd stringer, but he did have a WHL background. Maybe I could find time to spy on a Bison practice this week to see who all is back.

ALBERTA GOLDEN BEARS 6
AUGUSTANA VIKINGS 1

There were Twitter updates from Augustana @UofA_AugVikings and from the Monkeys at @BearsandPandas. Those might lead to summaries etc. So far, all I have is the score. It might be worth checking the Augustana and Alberta hockey team pages for more information.

BTW, Augustana won the ACAC last season. The teams have a rematch Thursday in Edmontown.

Hollywood3 is online now   Reply With Quote