View Single Post
Old
09-05-2012, 11:03 AM
MatthewFlames

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
So I thought everyone might like an update on where we are.

I'm about 98% of the way through adding in all the new ratings (have not been published yet though on the official site) - and almost through adding in all the free agency contracts. I've created all the rookies and UDFA's (which is a very cumbersome process as it requires researching every individual player detail.)

That said, all the ratings have been created (by the wonderful team of Quain, Emerson, Kreuger & Isopaa) and we will be doing a thorough test of these ratings, as will SimGods in other leagues.

Other tasks that I've yet to complete are adding a couple more team endorsement funds and Euro/Retired player removals.

Needless to say, despite the quiet, we are far more prepared for the upcoming season than we have ever been. In fact, if we wanted to we could start this week. I think there is a distinct possibility that we could sim day for day with the NHL, if only the NHL gets its act together.

MatthewFlames is online now   Reply With Quote