View Single Post
Old
09-05-2012, 05:06 PM
oats
outshot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Head Crusher View Post
If you ever come out west to Edmonton I would suggest checking out Wayne's Sports Cards & Collectables (17020 90 Ave NW Edmonton, AB T5T 1L6). They have a great selection and the owners are excellent, really focus on customer service.

Some recent hits from the store

I go to Edmonton at least twice a year and pretty much always stay at the mall. Unfortunately I just realized Wayne's existed when I was there like two weeks ago. I bought 8 singles (he has a great selection and low prices) and the guy was really nice. Although I think he mentioned something about Wayne not being in that day, so I don't think it was him. The guy also gave me two boxes of 2011-12 O-Pee-Chee full of random cards from the last 20 years, and there was actually a few good ones. Some higher end late 90's rookies, some McDonald's, and even a few cards from this years Rookie Anthology and Crown Royale (all were base but one rc). Anyway, the store is far superior to the Coin and Stamp in the mall and even farther superior than anything in Saskatoon. Great store.

Edit: By the way nice cards.