09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Fat Doctor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlin View Post
I`d like to c :

Jokerit: Ben-Amor 20 games, Rita & Ruutu 1 game

HIFK: Salmi 10 games, Melart 3 games, Jokela & Liivik 2 games

Jokerit coach should get the same amount Ben-Amor gets - 20 games! Does anyone think a 4th liner is playing PP and jumping HIFK:s captain without being told to do so? The guy is fighting to get 3rd-4th line minutes and does as hes told.

HIFK coach should get 10 games. He also put his guys attacking Jokerits best players after the Peltonen-incident!

I`d fine both teams 200.000€/. Maybe this would stop this nonsense?
I see.

Why would Rita get penalized? He didnt drop his gloves, just got to a scrap with Jokela. Also Jokela shouldnt get anything, though he did drop his gloves.

Ben-Amor has said the attack was his own choice, Lämsä has said he didnt order anyone to do anything. True or false, doesnt matter. Until proven otherwise, Ben-Amor acted on his own.

200k€? Hah, that would be ridiculous. Also, FEL doesnt have the balls to punish the two flashiest teams like that.

-

By the way, I dont think Ben-Amor is just a random 4th-liner. He is physically excellent, one of the hardest hitters in Finland. In Jokerit, he has proven to be a decent point-scorer too. Last season, 9+6=15 with a minimum ice time. Also useful on powerplay, as he demonstrated in the first two European Trophy games.

Fat Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote